Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Learning a Lesson

So after introducing you to our growing son for the first time -- what do I write about next? I mean it has to be something memorable, ah I have it. The first petty theft.

I get a call this morning from my employer -- someone has called saying they found your purse.
Really? My purse is locked in the trunk of the car (yes I know--not the appropriate place for it). This has to be a mistake -- I call the lady and sure enough someone has broken into our car. Or maybe I left the door unlocked. I thought I locked it, but maybe I didn't :( Luckily -- I keep my wallet in the house.

So the purse was thrown on the street, diamond necklace still in it, and will be returned this afternoon. The first generation Ipod is missing -- good thing Jeremy has an Iphone. All in all -- a horrible experience but not too harsh -- and definitely lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment