Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So I Haven't Given Up

I took a long break, mostly because I kept waiting to get pictures off of Jeremy's camera. I still don't have the pictures. Let's see if I can back track over the last couple of months. I'll add in pics when I get them.

We did alot of travelling in September and October. I managed to visit my family with just Ryan and I, the following week we all went to Mississippi, including the dog. WHO ATE ANT POISON. Ugh. What a trip back to Texas, having to stop for the dog. Again. and. Again.

Then, to celebrate my birthday, I had my wisdom teeth removed. Jeremy's mom came and helped for a few days.

We got all healed up from that, and hit the road again for a trip to Arkansas to visit with Jeremy's sister, her husband, and their little girl. What a drive back :( I'm pretty sure Ryan cried 8 out of the 9 hour drive. Even the state trooper who stopped us for speeding had mercy after hearing the wails.

The following weekend, I was helping host a sweet friend's baby shower in Dallas. What a blessing their little one already is.

And then Halloween -- Ryan dressed up as the Pillsbury Doughboy. It was absolutely perfect. We visited a local Farmer's Market who had a little photo op pumpkin patch.

Then came November .... Parent Commitment Ceremony, Jeremy's knee surgery, and Thanksgiving. Wow -- quite the busy few months. And now it is officially Decemeber. And I hope to resume posting more often again.

No comments:

Post a Comment