Saturday, August 28, 2010

Disappointed on SO many levels....

Well tonight I got to watch the Cowboys play for the first time this season. I even had a brand new shirt to sport in honor of my love of America's team (thanks,dad!).



And let me just say it very quickly turned me into an emotional wreck in which I immediately turned to icecream to numb the sad, sad feeling I had. And then, to make things worse, Jeremy played a HORRIBLE joke on me. And by the way, I blame the following completely for all of the mistakes and poor playing that I saw tonight.
Hope is all I have to get me through August to (hopefully) February. It is my dream to see the Cowboys play in the Super-Bowl at Dallas. But for that to happen, my husband needs to stop sabotaging the bloodline's love of all things navy, silver, and white!

No comments:

Post a Comment